Sunday, July 27, 2008

My life so far...

Let's summarise my life so far.
BUSY?
Slow?
Fun?
HECTIC?
NOT REALLY.. because i can handle..
But something is sticking to me like a leech...
Something that is like a leech, sucking away my life...
away my time..
and it keeps coming...

My life will be good without "it".
People who annoy me to the core.

Fished up people who chose to be a bastard and come beg me to help him.
Some people who is a joke and don't know how good a joke he is.
Someone whose grin and laughter makes my blood boil.

GET THE FISH OUT OF MY LIFE.

Life will be good, if my brothers continue walking with be..
Through this Dark road of A levels..
Through this Lonely road of A levels...

With them, dark and lonely becomes nothing..
.. NO FEAR...

Yeah, i know i am some stupid ass... i look forward to NS.
haha..

My goals?
Gold for napfa ( i only have running to chiong)
Get promoted colourfully...

May the dark horse be with me...

No comments: