Saturday, August 30, 2008

ICE CREAM!!!



Icecream is my source of happiness. It always like to play punk with my heart and tempts me into devouring it. So much excitement is involved when making a choice - enjoying the freezing sweetness or risk being fat! As a 17 years old male, with horrible sweettooth disorder, the choice is obvious. Licking popcicles or letting the icy desert melt in my mouth, makes me hunger for MORE! The icecream particles tickles the sweet-sensing region of my tongue, generating chemicals in my brain, leaving me "high" for hours. As for the risks of being fat, it encourages me to play more soccer! The thrill of soccer is just as awesome as the effects of icecream in my brain. Without icecream, relaxing would not feel good at all. Imagine myself in my bedroom, listening to my favourite Jaychou songs, and looking at fishes swimming in my aquarium while lying on the bed. Something is amiss. Something is just not fulfilling - sense of smell and taste are not involved! ONLY WITH icecream, the wonderful taste and sexy fragrant, can my time of relaxation be top class and complete! Conclusion:

I LOVE ICECREAM... REALLY LOVE IT!!! and i can't LIVE WITHOUT IT!!!



CHOMP DOWN THE ICECREAM!!



*Dream of swimming in icecream milk....*

No comments: