Monday, April 14, 2008

SNEAKY RATS!

When i think of rats, i think of mouse and cheese...
when i think of mouse and cheese, i think or vincent and zixian!
LOL..
But vincent and zixian has nothing to do with my blog entry today.
Its about me and my brother.
YTD 10.00pm, i kept asking around for homes to keep me for a few hours,
so i can catch the clash of the titans - MAN U V.S. ARSENAL.
I asked Junwen, Guonian, Marcus, Hongming... ALL CANNOT!
WHERE IS THE BROTHERHOOD?
But cant blame them.. its so late in the night..
and the match ends at 2 am....
Even my mom dont allow me to do out...
Soon, we decided to sneak out..
LIKE A MOUSE!

We pretended.
We covered blanket and pretend sleeping...
pretended till its 11.00..
when everyone is asleep.
It was the first time doing this kind of risky and exciting things... i cant help but keep laughing throughout the whole thing. XD

This is how everything goes..

it was 11.05, after breaking the deadlock of going to fajar shopping center or opposite block kopitiam.. we still wasn't sure how was the enemy forces scouting forces doing.
We are unsure of the security.
We had no choice.
We left some decoy, to trick them:
- Vision decoy (BLOSTERS under Blanket )
- Sound decoy (fans and air conditioner running)
We took our stuffs, and got our keys.
Slowy and sneakily, my brother unlock security door no.1
I was gasping for breathe, as i was laughing.. enduring it my shirt in my mouth...
It must be a security trigger - laughing gas..
My brother had natural immunity to the gas.. and he was concentrating on breaking lock 1 and 2 of security no.2
breaking the lock.. need lots of skills... everylock triggers sounds...
we had to do it quietly and with accuracy so that the sound will to reduce to minimum.

Sooon, the lock was broken.
We dash out of the doors, and seal it quickly and ran out...
Even when i was so far away... i still try to run quietly and whisper...
a normal reaction .. when u are so nervous... and taking so much risk to come out.

the PENALTY could be ABSOLUTE GROUNDING..
THE SADDEST PENALTY ANYONE IN MY HOUSE CAN GET...

I was worried throughout.. my phone is always clenched in my hands.. hoping
no one inside the my house calls me.

After all that.. we came to fajar after abondoning the kopitiam nearer to my house.. as they is a lack of CABLE SERVICE..

AT FAJAR.. the house was full of ppl...
we were the youngest among them...
It was quiet scary..
IF SUDDENLY.. i cHEER when MAN U SCOREs. and all happen to be ARSENAL FAN HOW?
WE MAY GET BEATEN INTO HOTDOGS...
anyway.. we were glad MAN U FANS were abundant.
MAN U ROCKS!

The environment was sucky.. obviously..
lots of alcoholic freaks and smokers..
the smoke sting my eyes.. and i have to use my t - shirt to block off the poisonous fumes... and worrying my phone and watch the match at the same time..

BUT ALL WAS WORTH it.. it was a amazing match..
one that is totally worth watching...
I would regret if i couldn't watch it...
HAHA.. man u owns...
i was so nervous and worried for man u ...
and my legs were shaking... literally shaking...
totally anxious of the club i support... HAHA

of course.. everything comes with a price...

today i slept through a lot of lessons.. and i am dead tired...
ZZZ.. skipped physics.. and went sleeping at the library..
OMG.. i drool all over the library floor ....
AHHH~!.. luckily no one sees...


HAHA


so long since i updated... LOL...
hope u all dont get angry..

No comments: