Wednesday, June 11, 2008

life kinda sucks without blogg!

ah! Sucks! How could i stop blogging! Sianz...
Now i cant remember wad fun things i did.
Sadden.... :(
Haha. Today was still as slack as another day. I did eom. Which is seriously last minute!
And some survey for my Pw.
Pw kinda sucks. It sucks even more when u got teammate who doesnt bother.
Who goes for cca trainings and cant come for Pw meetings.
Who got illness that needs to be 'handled'.
Who didnt even bother to ask about anyting after skipping the meeting.
And the worst, get angry when i ask that personto come for meeting when i said it in a harsh tone.
I got all the reason to be angry first. Not u! And my other 2 teammates too.
Luckily, u still wanted to come. If not, ur Pw marks is going to suffer.
Hahaha btw Im blogging using my phone! Cool?
Yup, this is how i feel about u norris. Pleasd wake up ur idea. Saying sorry doesnt help. Please, make the right choice. A lv Pw is way way way more IMPORTANT! Ur cca gives u nth but worst pain after that. This is my opinion. U can choose to listen or nt.
Not a really happy post. But i think i want to remember this next time...
The end. Till tml...

No comments: