Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The night I miss

After doing some PW rehearsal,
I sat down with all of them around...
And played the game "Hotal 626"
www.hotel626.com

Beware, enter at your own risk....

Haha, i just cannot stop laughing at how Norris was shocked by the game!!

Later i went out and "play"..

It was a job assigned by my father,
we went to help him transport some goods imported from overseas...

Thus, we sat in his lorry.
I missed sitting in the lorry...
Sitting in a car everytime made this a unique experience...

IT'S COOLER THEN AIRCON..

The wind blew mercilessly at my face...
under the dark sky...
on the lonely highway...

It brough back some memories...
good times i spent at night with some people..
my cousin...
them...
him...
her...
everyone...

the wind WAS JUST TOO SHIOK...

it blew away all my troubles and worries...

just wished i could stay like that forever...

It was life that night...
Blowing at my hair was cooling breeze created by the lorry's speed...
the road was all lonely..
no one could hear me screamm...

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Laboon
still waiting....

No comments: