Friday, October 24, 2008

The world in whose hands?

I need no sympathy,
I need no naggings,
I need no attention,

What i need is just support...

Life has been unfair.. but i accept it with a happy face...
Still play everyday, and joke like a clown...
Play dota and soccer like some hooligan...

I'm tired...
I have always been tired...
And i hate feeling tired....
I hate sleeping....
I tried to do many things to not fall alsleep...

I do things so i don't sleep in the day...
I numb myself with games and movies....

I need to sleep....
I need it yet i hate it....

Why?

Why do things have to screw up when i don't want it to happen most...

And it don't screw up at things i don't want the most...

When i don't want to achieve unimportant things, they achieve it themselves...
like games.... and i get hook... giving me false sense of happiness..
When i want to achieve something important, they screw up themselves...
like exams.... and i hate it... making me giving up everytime i face it...

Is it me or is it a disease....

I CAN'T SHAKE IT OFF...

I HAVE TRIED... BUT i am tired

Tried and Tired....

Ironically, these 2 words are somehow related....

"I tried but im tired...
I tired but i tried..."

If you ask me what i want most now?
Or make a wish...


"I DON'T WANT TO FEEL TIRED ANYMORE......"


I have accepted the fact that life is unfair...
but i still want to comment on it with respect - Fuck IT!!

Someone, please grant me strength....
I have not wanted strength so badly.....
that badly....

Who owns this world?

Smiles on him,
Smiles on her,
Smiles on everyone...
No smiles on the inside...

No comments: