Friday, June 13, 2008

boring..

hey again.
Nth special today, nothing funny...

My last day of work this holiday..
Nothing much, as slack as always.
Rain in the morning.
Played pinball and spent time fìguring out how to play hearts inside my wet weather base.
After rain, went outside to read newspaper.
And today's today newspaper is thick!
128 bumper issue.
Then, went researching for laptop and digital camera using my wifiphone.
Slow but better than nth.
Found that buying a worthy and good gadget is tough!
Lastly, spent a few minutes to blog.

Uncle went away to bali with his family.
Have fun there!
Wish i can go, singapore is a bit too boring.
But he is going to miss some dota matches. Haha.

Today is the slackest job day ever. 0 customer so far. Haha, hope the day will end off nicely with 0!

Later, will be rushing to je to buy pearls for my bubble tea.
I make nice ice blended drink.
And certified by many, lyk vincent, who tasted it and said it tasted exactly lyk sweet talk.

Haha, cool? Come my house next time for free sampling.

Sianz, here comes 5 pax. Guess no 0 today..
Back to work!
See ya!

BANKAI!

No comments: