Sunday, June 15, 2008

HOT!!

Woot! we got another 4e5 gathering!
This time, at the soccer court near my house!
Had lots of fun, but the day was awfully HOT!!!

Today, went PC show 2008 at suntec.
I was in the car, and the traffic made my dad HOT!
Never ever drive to a PC show at SUNTEC.
The traffic is horrible.

The whole place is filled with people..
SERIOUSLY FILLED!!
Im in a air- con place, and i feel HOT!

Our objective is to buy a new digital camera.
We went Sumsung, and saw some cheap camera..
but in the end went Olympus, because it is the only camera with Weather proof Guarantee.
I saw lots of HOT booth babes.
And at the Olympus booth, i saw this HOT sellsgirl who happens to be my primary schoolmate.
In the end, we bought a advertised camera.
MJU 850!!!

http://www.letsgodigital.org/en/17983/olympus-mju-850-sw/

CHECK IT OUT!!

We bought a pink model.. and it was HOT!
lol, it can go underwater and its shock proof...
Imagine taking a photo of a HOT bikini babe in the water.

haha.. wad a nice camera!

Im so tired today.. after going around in crowded place..
Hope to try out my HOT camera tomorrow.
Till tml...

No comments: