Wednesday, June 18, 2008

night cat

haha, blog this while waiting for my hair to dry so i can go to sleep.
Lol, its already so late and i board the last train back home.
Luckily, lrt is still around,
And i dont have to walk from cck to home.
phew!

So wad was i doing that made me board the last train?
Soccer match?
Bbq?
No! Its a non overnight chalet.
It was a life saving class bbq chalet.
Mr au yong's bbq is always the best.
His galic bread is always solid.
I drank lots and eat lyk a pig.
And the best thing is i didnt helped out in the set up.
Im such an ass.
Lol!
But its really shiok, try it next time.
Not guilty at all, cos the feeling of ppl serving and cookin for u is way to good.
Haha!
Before comin to chalet, i had dota.
The worst game ever!
Drag a lot, and i think my frens were angry wif me.
But its all the game.
This game made me rushed lunch and ran all the way to catch the bus to chalet, which is at downtown east.
Zzz, it was madness!
I gobbled down food
And the food felt lyk it was stuck in my gullet.
Awful feeling.
Dota's fault.
No dota for me ever again after the holiday...
Concentrate on lifesaving, fitness, soccer and best of all, academic!
Haha, i will work towards the future i dream of.
Till tml, when i blog on wad happen on monday.
Its tml already.., awwww..
Bye!

No comments: