Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Brothers Come First.

Mood:


Happy and Blissful

Today, i want to say something nice before i die.
LOL, i mean, who knows when we will die?
So, i won't regret anything when i die right?

If I do a Master card Advertisement, It will goes like this:

==========================================================
One fine day,
if you go on a trip to pasa malam with your friends....

You need transport back and forth:
Bus Fare = $1

When you see your favourite burger:
Ramily = $4

After the burger, you get thirsty:
Coconut juice = $2

After a fine day:
Precious happy times with your brothers = PRICELESS

But everything else, there's master card.

=======================================================

I had so much fun time with my brothers from 4e5 for the last few weeks.
Played tennis and table tennis.
They are totally fun and enjoyable.
Nothing can compare to it.
We even sacrifice our homework and personal time for it.
I want to Thank them for making everything wonderful....

OH YA!
I forgot to thank all the people for making my stay in 3e5 and 4e5 a wonderful one.
O levels seems like yesterday....
haha
I remember everyone's sitting arrangement!
Lets start from Vincent...

Vincent:
Mouse, fat mouse, Thanks for sharing with me gadget informations, and being a good keeper when we play class soccer.

JiaSheng:
Chiku, thanks for being such a smart guy in class,
you asked lots of intelligent questions that boost our knowledge when the teachers explain the answers. And also, your always laughing idiot face. It brighten the whole class, making it a wonderful environment.

JunYoong:
*****, thanks for being a nice player when we team up for soccer games. TEAM UNCLE ROCKS! And also, your trust for sharing personal stuffs with me.

ZhenGan:
M*N****, thanks for producing the aroma that brighten every's day. The smell, makes our nose breath faster, hasten our blood pumping actions, thus more blood to our brain, making us smarter. Personally, the smell reduce my sleeping time in class. Without you, i won't be able to achieve such a "good" result for O levels.

HuiYing:
"sister", thanks for being a nice "sister". Enjoyed talking on the phone with you, and thanks you for your trust in me. Also, your enthusiasm brought fun to our class, if not our class will be a quiet and dull one. And the motivation you gave me. =D I may buy from you someday.

Alicia:
Baba, thanks for sharing lame jokes with me and make my days happy! And making our life in the class a more lively and enjoyable one!!

SinTing:
LaoDA! JTG salute to you. Your big boss attitude is Solid. Thanks for sharing jokes with me too. And creating a cool atmosphere with your laughters and voice.

Yuping:
Errr... you very quiet... haha but your lame jokes are funny. I will never see you one bus anymore, i will miss you when i go up on a bus on my way home in my new colledge.

BengHow:
MAN U! Your skits and acts never fail to humour the class! Will miss them! Your jokes you shared with the whole class make boring lesson a funner one. THANKS! Hope we can play class soccer again.

JunYang:
MAN U! Haha, thanks for your trust too in telling me your high profile top secret last year. Missed playing soccer with you too. Good luck with your you know what.

WeiMing:
You Evil! Thanks for laughing basketly at shitty people. You amplified the jokes more with yout evil laughters. Missed your beautiful saves you make when playing class soccer. And sorry for slamming your face so many times.

ZhiHong:
Bloody Malaysian GOD =D. REALLY MISSED your style of soccer. You make soccer match awesome and enjoyable! Thanks!

Penny:
Errr.. you so quiet... Thanks for your bloody red face. Make the whole class laugh and had fun during lesson! HACK MATHS LA! HAHAHA!

HuiYi:
Errr... thanks for having an idiotic smiley face on you all the time.

JiaMin:
JayChou! Haha, missed talking with you on the phone too! Thanks for being crazy and really had fun when you are around!

Tarandip:
Thanks for always being there for me...

Yongmei:
LimMeiMei! LOL! Thanks for being such a good partner beside me! And your stylo hair, I will never forget.

Joseph:
JTG, me! I thank myself for being such a joker and clown. And thank myself for sleeping in class. I quite basket, because i sleep so much and i get 11 points, which i don't deserve at all. I want to say sorry to the teachers who taught me, and thanks for the result.

Binghan:
Peanut, i owe you so much. You tried your best to wake me every time i dozed off. Although the effort was futile, but it helps a lot. THANKS, FOR BEING SUCH A NICE PARTNER.

WeiXian:
Thanks for being such a nice and Holy Class moniter. You are not as holy as last time now, haha. Finally, i thank you more for letting me calling you to "shut-up!". HAHAHAHA.

Fiona:
Thanks for laughing at my jokes and being a nice group member when we do group work.

Amira:
Thanks for smiling everywhere you go.

MingYao:
Meow, thanks for Meowing in class.

WeiTing:
Errr? You are Solid.

Edward:
Thanks for being such a MAN in class. And also, for opening a shop and selling chhhheappppp stufff for us when we are hungry. Lastly, for laughing like a mad ass in class.

SokHeng:
Thanks for being my source of inspiration. And generously lending us your space to study. Thanks! And i Love the PUMA shirt you gave me.

JK:
Thanks for being a source of our joke, like how i am a source too for the class. You have been a very nice friend. Hope our days in PJC will be nicer. =D

YongQing:
Thanks for shutting Joel up every now and then. Your holy presence is very important. HAHA

Joel:
Thanks for being such a shit, and a spy at the same time. Your information are 10% useful.. better than nothing i guess. Thanks cousin...

Elizabeth:
Thanks for being a lower profile prefect for the last few months in swiss. It gave us confidence of offending minor offence without fear, and made our stay in Swiss a bit happier. Nothing wrong with minor offences like handphones and all right?

Junhao:
Uncle, i want to thank you for the biology bible, and being a nice teammate when playing class soccer, and being such a nice brother. Life without people like you in the class is hell.

Kahwai:
Thanks for being such an ass. Your GL ness is god like. Thanks for being a nice opponent when playing class soccer. WOOTS!

YongXiang:
Friends for so many years, priviledge to know you. Thanks!

Xuanhan:
Thanks for being a ass in class. Thanks for playing nice piano music when we are stress. Thanks for laughing like a crazy ass too, and your smelly "burp"

Junda:
Thanks.

GuoHui:
Thanks

ZiXian:
Cheese, haha thanks for your soft and cheesy butt. And letting me over-take you as the sleeping god!

Thanks everyone, the teachers, and DVPS.
Always had fun playing with you all.

No comments: