Friday, March 07, 2008

Sorry, I'm Never Serious and I do not mean it...

I crawled out of bed as usual.
And got to school.
CT class went on at 8am and I got to know some friends from my class.
Everyone looks smart and hardworking.
All except the great Joseph XD.
I think i would be a extra in the class,
like a yellow flower in a whole bed of white roses.

(source: livingjourney.wordpress.com)

or like a villian amongst the heroes XD

(source: scottburns.wordpress.com)

Haha, i am a slacker, and a lazy bum.
But i shall change.
Watch out for it!

My class has many responsible people.
Like the class manager, although she volunteered, but she's not boasting.
She's very responsible and a nice manager.
I also volunteered proudly , to be the "peer coach".
My job is to make sure people are happy and make them less stress when exam comes.
I think i can do a good job XD
but what if i am stress and depressed myself? LOL.

During the afternoon, all the swiss people sat at the canteen and chatted.
I joined in and had fun too.
Alicia told us a joke while we were there.
Let me share with everyone who comes here XD.
It roughly goes like this:

Once, there is a competition held by monsters during Halloween.
There's one competition which is to test out whose the most professional blood seeker.

The Chinese Vampire got into the competiton first.
He jumped out and in of the arena with only 3 minutes.
He had blood all over his mouth.
He pointed to a dead guy and said,
"See that guy, i sucked him dry. Beat that!"

Then the Dracula came into the competition too.
He flew out and in of the arena with only 2 minutes.
He had blood all over his face.
He pointed at a village and said,
"See that village there, I went there and sucked every one's blood, beat that!"

Pontianak was getting pissed. She wants to win.
She float out and in of the arena with only 1 minute!
She had blood ALL OVER HER BODY!
She pointed at a lamppost there and said,
"See, that lampost over there, I didn't see it!"

ITS WAS FREAKING FUNNY. BUT I ONLY GOT THE JOKE MINUTES AFTER EVERYONE HAVE FNISHED LAUGHING.
Yup, i am SLOW XD
Hope you all can get the joke too!

I told them another of my jokes.

Here goes:

Once there was 2 Mua Chee (a very sticky food, eaten with peanut powder found in pasar malam)
There are very good friends.
They love each other so much,
that they decided to stick together.
And so, they do everything together,
go to bed together,
go toilet together,
and even bath together.
One day, over some small matter,
they fought and quarrel.
In the end they decided to break up.
They tried to break free from each other.
But because they are VERY sticky,
they took a long time to break free.
After a long time of effort,
they finally broke free.
They were so happy, and they hugged each other!

HAHA, get the joke?
Fiona laughed and laughed, non-stop.
lol, its was rather lame.
It was very surprising that she will laugh to that extend.

Soon after, vincent, jk and me, went to play tennis.
Played with some strangers,
but we had quite some fun, but it was very tiring.
Tired like H*LL.
HAHA.

You may be wondering what has the title of this entry got to do with the happenings today.
Well i will tell you now.
Right after playing Tennis, we went to cafe to rest.
We met one of Jk's and Vincent's friend.
We talk and talk and without noticing, we talked about JK.
Suddenly, The new friend, suddenly talk about JK being the only swiss people,
who didn't qualify for 4H2 subjects combinations.
I was shocked by the fact and thought it was very true.
And I didn't know what we said about him being not able to qualify,
he suddenly became very pissed and started scolding us.
He packed his bag and was wanting to leave.
He WAS very pissed.
He hit a bottle onto the ground, hitting some of us.
And left with smoke over his head.
All we want to say to JK is, we are terribly sorry,
didn't mean to pick on you.
We forgot what we said that pissed you so much.
However that fact that we forget what we said, shows that we are not serious and we
didn't mean it.
Hope you forgive us.

Ya, that was all what happened today! XD
And i shall start the random fact section!

Random Fact #1 : I crawled out of bed everyday. Its difficult for me to wake up.
Random Fact #2 : Its difficult, because I love my dreams everyday so much, i can't bear to leave my dreamland. XD
Random Fact #3 : My record was 4 hours. During one fine Sunday, i took that much time to wake up.
Random Fact #4 : Joseph is a Joker, he is never serious in what he says, so he need to learn to be more resposible about what he says to people.
Random Fact #5 : MY BLOG SKIN ROCKS!

Thats all, bye!

No comments: