Saturday, March 22, 2008

Wacky!

Mood:


Whacky

Today, i Found it hard to wake up.
I wish i can stay in my dream forever.
My brain is totally addicted to dreaming,
it somehow lost trust on reality.
Anything it wants can happen in my dream.
The dream i dreamt today is very beautiful.
HAHA!
Of course, i can't tell it what is it about. =P

I'm totally feeling wacky because,
school is getting fun.
And i won't fall asleep that often in class. XD
REALLY.. i found out a way to keep myself awake.
It actually is a method i long knew.
The method is none other than shaking your leg.
Usually when lecture starts,
my brain will slowly enter a state of relaxation.
Its not totally the air-con's fault,
but because their voices are like lullaby.
If that happens,
my leg will auto shake,
to keep myself awake.
But soon, i will feel it is bad for my image,
and its quite irritating to the poeple sitting beside me.
HAHA.
HOWEVER, WHO CARES man.
I shall shake as hard as i can to keep myself awake.
It helps more when my leg starts to feel tired,
so i can shake with more concentration and force,
to keep the momentum going~!
The vibration keeps me awake.
But when you use biology to analyse it,
shaking the leg,
helps blood ciculation.
This will improve the amount of oxygen going to my brain,
to keep it fresh.
HEH HEH! (for those who dunno biology, too bad D=)

Wacky because i have extra day to have fun.
The hyped up feeling,
bacause when the new week comes,
im gonna work very hard,
exercise hard,
and try to cut down on my time online.

Haiz, sorry for the bad entry today.
No inspiration, as my brain is totally occupied by the thoughts to do well.
Tried to come up with some form of organisation,
and hope it works.
Till the next post.

Random Fact #0001: Texas Instruments Graphic Calculator is one of the best!
Random Fact #0002: Accumulation of random facts starts NOW! Thanks to Vincent for the great idea!
Random Fact #0003: Meeting up with my fellow brothers to play Table Tennis, or just hang out for Ramily Burger is totally PRICELESS!
Random Fact #0004: Jay Chou really rocks! He just rocks.

No comments: