Thursday, March 06, 2008

Tennis!

Today, school sucked as usual...
Got into my new class today, and found out that my class have only 6 girls.
Haha, it doesn't bother me, just that i realised, wherever i go, my class have little girls.
At 12.30, we swarm out of the compound after deciding to play tennis and JiaSheng house.

Although i didn't know how to play tennis, i still went.
It turn out to fun, surprisingly entertaining.

I borrow racket from Vincent and JiaSheng whenever one's not playing.
It was my first time playing, and i was picking up quite fast according to Vincent.
He said i shine better than Joel and JK during the beginning stage.
I think i agree with him, because i know myself...
when it comes to new things, im extremely enthusiastic and excited about learning and getting a hang of how the game works.
In short, i am interested in doing new stuffs...
When your interest is strong, you learn fast and want to try it out more...
and you can see why i am playing almost all the time.. unwilling to give up the place..
However, Vincent and Jingkai were very patient, knowing i am new to this sport and knew i need more exposure.
They taught me lots..
So im able to learn fast not only because of my interest, but their guidence too!
Like i said, i know myself, soon i will get bored of the "new" stuff after it gets "old"..
So, unlike JK and Joel, whose interest may continue to be strong.. will soon get stronger and better than me after i start to slack and care less about the "old sport"...

But not always.. I NEVER GETS BORED OF SOCCER!!
Because it is the coolest and best sport...
I just Love it, and i do not know why myself...
You don't need a reason to love something right? =D
However, despite all this thirst for soccer..
i can't do a thing now, cost my leg is injured..
it is recovering but very slowly...
hope my leg can get back to what it was before..
and start kicking again!

Tennis is overall is still a fun sport, very challedging and fun!
The temptation is there! Temptation to buy a racket!
While searching for a suitable racket to buy online,
i came across some cool pictures!



A nice Chair with Tennis Cushion! Guess all tennis lovers would want one at home XD



A very sexy advertisement advertising some tennis sneakers.
This is the first time i see babes being used to advertise sports equipments.
Maybe because tennis is a unisex sports!
haha, u cant see babes in soccer advertisements!
So tennis is really a special sports afterall.

Still cant find the racket i want after hours of searching, maybe i would just go down to some sports equipment store and check out some cool rackets!
Hope I find one nice and unique racket that fits my playing style!
Cheers to tennis and SOCCER!

No comments: