Monday, March 17, 2008

Crocodile Hunter II

DISCLAIMER WARNING: CONTAINS ALMOST TRUE CONTENTS.
==============================================================

Another Marvelous Sunday!
This time with all my equipments ready!
My ULtimate Croc Stick.
Its looks like a writing pen but it got solid technology inside.
You will know later.



You must be curious how the armours looked like.



3 different size for small, medium and large people.
They are worn to protect the wearer from the Croc's powerful jaws,
and at the same time to keep them afloat,
very different from a normal Lifevest.
HAHA!

Okay!
With my base set up,
I left my armour rack and my bag there,
and set out to find the Croc.

This time, the Croc sensed danger!
It confronted me.
My stick automatic function unleashed!
It extended to a 2 m long pole.
Now i am all ready to combat that asshole.



As my stick grew longer, the croc started to back off.
I stared right into the crocs eyes.
I stared and stared...



And "snap",
not the jaws,
but my fingers.
With a snap of my fingers,
the croc fell alsleep.

I used my walkie-talkie,
and comms for my companies' chopper to come.
Soon, it came.
I can't take photos of the helicopter,
because the winds produced by the blades are too strong.
I can't keep my eyes open at all.
When i could open my eyes again,
the motionless body of the croc is already gone.
However my auto camera did managed to catch its awesome tail.



YESH, I managed to subdue the reptile.
With my trademark Victory post,



I went to rest.
As eye hypnotising, uses a lot of energy.

Thus, my job is done here.
but i can still explore the souless reserve.
After a 2 hour nap,
i proceeded to find some animals or plants
Here are some species i found:









Those are all plants species.
I did managed to find some really colourful birds and lizards,
buy my camera is too weak and retarded to catch them in action.
I shall ask HQ for a better camera.XD
till next week.
bye!

No comments: