Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Normal Day

Today, is not any normal day.
After CCA, i went to play soccer at CCK,
reluctantly.
My leg is still on the verge of recovering,
and i had a date with Joel and Amilyn.
Although reluctant too,
i ended my soccer session after just 15 minutes,
and went to meet my cousin and my new friend.

It was a tiring day too.
And i drifted off to dreamland, underneath the comforts of the chilling air-con.
The cold environment, totally shutdown my conscious brain.
Obviously, i overshot...
Luckily, Joel and Amy called me.
The vibrations of the phone shook the hell out of me.
I only overshot 3 stops.
I took the opposite bus and went back to Albert King Park Macdonald's.
Imagine if no one called me, i would have gone all the way to outer space.

Soon, i reached.
We tried to do some homework.
But of course we can't.
With Joel the "ultimate random ape" in our ranks,
we crapped and got distracted from our work.

Soon, it was dinner time for our hungry friend.
We got out...
And Joel caught some gossips...
There were a group of JC student,
from a top JC ( i shall not name it )..
They laughed at me,
laughed at PJC,
laughed at ACJC.

I was seriously pissed when i hear that.
But I'm happy..
Their words provided me with drive.
Their words guide me with a direction to go.
Their words woke me up from my dreamland.
Their words gave me a start.
I was idle and slacking, don't know how to start my JC life.
They gave me the boost.

To be precise, its not their words that gave me all this.
Their words woke up my long lost spirit of competition.
My brain, reacted to insults and pressure,
gave me feelings,
that boils my blood,
gave me adrenaline rush,
grant me drive and motivation.
Its myself that suddenly realized the real reality of life.
Survival of the Fittest,
Winner wins all,
Loser loses all,
they lose all their dignity.

We know talking won't do or change anything.
It won't change a single fact.
Actions shall.
It is up to me to execute.
And i shall.

This is what's so different about today.
That's it.

No comments: