Sunday, March 09, 2008

Joseph the Crocodile Hunter



Its another beautiful Sunday again.
I am working part time at Singapore Discovery Center.
As a Lifeguard...
but.. i have a secret job...
Don't tell anyone...
I'm a Crocodile Hunter.
What an extrordinary occupation.
But my lifeguard job is already an unique one,
that's why i have the ability to have a secret occupations.

Lets take a look at my base.



And my camp is situated inside...



I loaded my camera and ready to go!
My mission is to find a big crocodile size 2m.
It was sighted by two 6 years old kids last week.
They told me they found them near the fountain. XD
Its a job as a crocodile hunter to keep the Center safe.



I roared as i head out, to find the crocodile and Discover in Discovery Center....

First i came across a super cute grasshopper.
To me, it looks quite deformed.
It has a big head...



Next, i found a dead millipede on the floor..
Its body looks fresh, must have died recently..
This poor guy must have been threatened by the presence of the crocodile...
He must have died because of the Croc's deadly arua...



It must be nearby...



Opps, not this Croc.
Hmmm, maybe its my shoes' presense that killed it...
I continue exploring, and came to the land near the waters.
Something white suddenly caught my eyes.
Although its small, but it sure is beautiful =D



Its so small.. this is the size compared to my walkie-talkie.



I continued exploring around.
And found an small and ugly snail...



It felt empty,
my finger makes noises when it collided with the shell.
It has no flesh inside..
Another clue that the crocodile really exist in this lake.
As i look into the water for clues or footprints on the mudbed,
i saw watersnails.. infesting a plastic bag.



Next, something red caught my sight.



As i look closer, i saw a disgusting sight...
Eggs of snails...



Ewwww......
Suddenly, i felt a change of mood around me.
Birds started flying around..
I look into a water.. and i saw something...
something that's strike fear in every organism around me...



OMG.. its the back of the croc.
I check my body for my croc stick (a stick to restrain crocs),
but its nowhere to be found.
I must have forgotten to bring... -.-
To my surprise, IT STARTED TO RAIN. I RAN FOR COVER!
Leaving the croc behind.



Under my base shelter...
the scene looks really nice.



Then, my boss told me to head back into the center to help out.
By now, the croc is nowhere to be seen.
I felt disappointed, so i walked into the rain...
letting the droplets, pat me and console me.
While i walked, i came across a cute froggy.



And i watched TV inside the stuff resting area during lunch.



Soon, the rain stopped.
I decided to give up finding the croc.
Finding it would be dangerous too.
And, funny weather, its drizzling again....
I Went back to base shelter and sat there.
I went around again, and came across a beautiful stretch of flowering plants.



Quite common, but
it looks bright and colourful...



And i came across a lot of organisms and creepy crawlies.






and my most hated - houseflies...

After discovering so much animals, i was hungry,
and i gobbled up the whole pack of...
what i call the "fish strings"
Super nice!!



DING DONG! It was time to go home after 9 hours of work.
Although, i couldn't punish the croc for scaring the children.
I shall do it next week XD
WATCH OUT STUPID CROC...

No comments: