Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I love my blog.
I spent so much time into it...

Let me share with you how i did it:

=========================================================
Firstly, find a Picture(s) I really like for your background.
Then, use Adobe Photoshop cs3 to Edit it.
Edit, edit, edit.. it is perfect for my eyes (& hopefully everyone else's too =])
After that, make the buttons for the various link
Finally, program the HTML with the help of some website!
ALL this takes about 1 week...
=========================================================
Its very enriching to do a blog.. u learn how to use lots of advance program..
like Adobe photoshop cs3..
Adobe Photoshop do wonders!

lets take a look at the dark magic:

THE original picture





This is what it looks like after i edited it..
Cheaply edited.. simply like dark magic..
COOL HUH?







I simply used Adobe Photoshop to smudge the sides...
and within 10 mintues..
VOLIA~!!
a very nice picture
only mediocre skills are needed to make the picture look personalize and to your liking, it may not as nice as the original.. but it certainly look cooler to me!
Although it may not look impressive to you guys.. but once u start doing photoshop,
even the lousiest picture u create looks perfect to you...
trusy me ;]
Of course, we have to thank the author of the original picture XD

LOOKS like hours infront of the computer paid off a little =D

No comments: